Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend Recap..

So this weekend a group of gals went to downtown Grapevine to celebrate my bachelorette party. The day consisted of wine tasting, eating, a lingerie party, male strippers, and an 80's tribute band.

These are only a few of the pictures..there are some that are NEVER leaving my camera :)

First stop. The group.



The wine. I chose the combo flight. Amazing.





Winery #2.

Me and Lauren with our Desert Rose..





Clair, Lauren, Kalynne, Casey



Going to fast forward past winery #3 and the restaurant...

Now to the main event, Clair got me my very own male stripper

Drum roll please....



Caleb (my nephew) was our 5 month old male stripper. He made the day! Everyone can thank my very talented sister, Clair, for coming up with the idea and making his entire outfit!








I love this kid!



I then opened my presents from everyone. Thank you!! I got some great stuff ;) And then we left for the Glass Cactus at the Gaylord Hotel. There was an 80's tribute band playing..here is one picture, you can use your imagination on the rest!

1 comment: