Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Going under...

We went to the house yesterday evening to get a start on leveling the house..I say "we" because I was there for moral support :)



So, here is the entrance hole :/



First, Ryan goes in the house and puts this gadget on the ground. It sends a laser through the house so you can determine how low or high the floor is. (I can't explain it as well as Ryan did. Sorry.)



Then he takes his handy tape measure and does his thing. (I believe he is measuring the the length from the floor to the laser beam.) I enjoy watching him..2 weeks and 3 days and he will be my husband!






Now it's time for Ryan to get under the house. But first, he makes sure there is not any little critters waiting to come out and play.



He's almost in! This picture reminds me of the wicked witch in the Wizard of Oz.



And Ryan in action! LOVE HIM!!



"We" didn't finish but we did get the bathroom level! :) It's a start.

1 comment: