Monday, March 22, 2010

Weekend 2

Well as predicted we were not able to work on the house Saturday. It snowed a blizzard all day! Luckily the storm passed and the sun was out on Sunday and worked on the house from about 1:30-5. I have the before pictures of the inside on my camera but, I don't have my camera to computer adapter with me :/...it's at home. I will get the pictures up tonight or first thing in the morning.

This house is very old and it's a pier and beam house therefore, it's not level. Ryan got the leveler out yesterday and determined exactly how unlevel it is. The results did not come as a surprise to me because the house is noticeably slanted. I do, however, feel bad for Ryan; he has to crawl under the house, jack it up, and make it level.

Ryan is planning on going over there Tuesday after work to get a start on making it level. So, he is going by there today to throw bombs under the house to kill whatever might have been living under there for the last 3 years.

Wish him luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment