Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Can't sleep.

I haven't slept good the last 2 nights! I am going crazy. I am so tired but I toss and turn all night! I guess I have too much on my mind. My brain is wanting to think instead of taking a rest.

Here are some things that inspire me.

Photobucket

I could drink coffee all day and be a happy camper. But I only drink in the morning and randomly at lunch. So, I don't think that is what is keeping me awake at night?

This weekend our goal is to tear out the interior of the house! Needless to say I was more excited about yard work. Here are some pic's that keep me going!

A living room that is so fresh and so clean.

Photobucket

Possible swing on the front porch..doesn't it look comfy?!?!

Photobucket

pictures via Southern Living.com

No comments:

Post a Comment