Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day!

I hope everyone is wearing their green today!

I am absolutely obsessed with Etsy.com. It's a website that sells strictly handmade or vintage items. I ordered Ryan's wedding ring from a shop called Fabuluster based out of Topsham, Maine. The ring, to say the least, is amazing. Ryan picked the design he liked for the outside and then in the inside is molded in the shape of my finger print. Here is a picture that Meegan Weaver, our wedding photographer, took during my bridal portraits.



Besides the ring, I have ordered lots of other items to help personalize our wedding day. Etsy is awesome because you can find almost anything, it's reasonably priced, and your helping out people who hand make the items they sell!

Here are some home decor items I have already fallin' in love with this morning.

Throw Pillows (each have a bit of green to celebrate this St. Patrick's Day)

Photobucket

found at Designed by Annabelle shop on Etsy

Photobucket

found at Lynnes This and That shop on Etsy

Photobucket

found at Elegantouch shop on Etsy

I hope all have a safe and green St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

  1. I <3 Etsy too! I have a feeling it will become a good friend of mine during all this wedding planning. Love the wedding ring you got for Ryan...I may have to look there for Frank's too!

    ReplyDelete