Thursday, March 22, 2012

soak it in.

Sometimes my heart is so warm with love and joy that I don't know what to do with myself. I usually want to call someone to express my joy but can't seem to figure out how to express such random joy and love to another person.

I'll give you a for instance; this morning, I was backing of drive way to head to work and I noticed this amazing sunrise that was unfolding right in front my house.


Isn't it amazing. Just seconds later I turned off our dirt road and noticed a rainbow. This I did not get a picture of due to trees and houses being in the way but I got to see it. I've never seen a rainbow in the sky at the same time the sun is rising. The bottom was burning orange while the stem that was going into the sky was a multitude of bright colors. It rendered me speechless.

Then there are moments that I am with Annie and she is being so silly just jabbering, drooling, and grabbing everything in site (including books that I am trying to read her). Those moments make me want to hold her and never let her go.



And times that I have a horrible nightmare. Ones that give you the chills or make you want to cry. I had one of these last night and all I could do when I woke up was snuggle my man that makes me so happy. He's always there when I need him and for that I am thankful.

All of this is signs that God is here with me every day. Reminding me that I have so much to be thankful for and so much to live for. I just need to stop and remember to soak it all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment