Tuesday, March 20, 2012

half a year old.

Well, I can't believe it. Annie is half a year old. Went by fast, right? I made a dish out of Pioneer Woman's new cookbook last night. Peach Whiskey Chicken. Enough said.

I also had Mom, Dad, and Will over for dinner. Mom was babysitting Patrick so he got to come along for Annie's 6 month birthday gathering.

Annie was very excited, she likes Patrick.



It's crazy that they are only 3 months apart. She's gaining on him. Can you believe they used to look likes this?

Milestones for Annie:

  She has now tried squash, carrots, and sweet potatoes and liked. Tried peas and green beans and did NOT like. The first and second time she tried the "greens" she spit them at me. Seriously, I got some on my face. Third time, which was today with Mom, she started gagging. Doctor says I need to disguise them; so that is what I am going to do. Will try again soon mixed with other baby food.
 
Still sleeping like a champ and as of late, we lay her down (awake), give her a blanket, sometimes a pacifier, say "I love you" and our prayers, and shut the door. She doesn't make a peep (which worries me) so I go in to check within 5 minutes and she is sacked out. How did this happen. She is such a great baby. We love her and we are thankful that God has blessed us with her. She is a perfect child of God.


Love this child of mine.

Life is full of slobbery kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment