Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ash Wednesday and other good news...

Today is Ash Wednesday, the start of lent which is the season of preparation for the resurrection of Jesus Christ on Easter Sunday. Instead of giving something up this year, I will be taking something on. I am going to attend daily mass at least once a week. I am really excited about this decision because I think it will help me from getting so caught up in the weekly craziness.

And now for the other good news...

If you read the top header you will notice a change....that's right! Ryan and I are expecting a little one. I am 3 months! Nausea has been a factor so far but I have seen a small relief the last couple of days. I'm hoping it is coming to an end but I'm not going to get ahead of myself. I am going to stay positive and be thankful.

Good day to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment