Wednesday, November 14, 2012

craft show time.

My two sisters, Granny, and I are going to have a booth at the local craft show, Holiday at the Hanger, this weekend! I have most of my stuff finished but still have a lot to do before Saturday. I will have house hold things, fold over clutches, coasters, Locally Grown shirts and onsies, and these really cute neck tie screen printed shirts for the little mr.'s.

I've been to craft shows with some of my friends that have boys and it is hard to find them anything! Baby girl stuff is everywhere! Our booth is going to have tutu's and other girly stuff made by Clair and Granny so I made something for the boys! I have multiple colors so come check it out! Neck tie onesies and shirts range from 3 month to toddler and youth sizes!

Holiday at the Hanger is free admission so no excuses!!



 
At this point I realized he may not have wanted his picture taken...mean Aunt Kathryn!
 

But the he found is thumb and was much happier. :)

Hours are Saturday 9-6 and Sunday 12-5 and is located on the MPEC in Wichtia Falls!

Others items in our both include but not limited to: Tag blankets, really cute hooded towels (boy and girl), burp rags, blankets, nursing covers, fleece blankets, tutus, very unique stitched hoops, coasters, locally grown onesies and shirts, tea towels, and other screen printed items, cute fabric fold over cluthes, and much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment