Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Taos. Part 3.

Well it took awhile but I finally have part 3, the final day of our trip in Taos. We went to Mass at a little Catholic Church in Arroyo Seco and then headed to the Taos Ski Valley for a little hike. We attempted this hike last year but with a 5 week old and a Papa (Dad) who was having trouble breathing so we only made it about half way up. Here is last year if you didn't see it.

The Williams Lake Trial is about 2 miles up and 2 miles down. We all did great this year! I'll admit the air got a little thin but I was able to survive (and so did everyone else). Dad survived, Annie slept most of the way, Ryan had an extra pounds so he did...good, and Mom..well let's just say she's a champ and could kick all our butts up a mountain!



Self portriats before Mass! Annie didn't want to participate!







I love my Mom!

Taking a break :)











 

 
Completion of way up self portrait- and by far my most favorite pictures from the trip!
 







I love this picture :)
 
And here are a few we took on our way out of town! 10 hours to go and we were excited!
 


 
 
And that's all folks! We had such a great time and can't wait to do next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment