Thursday, August 11, 2011

Well..

I have been a bit of a slacker this week but it's not entirely my fault. Our laptop at home has decided to run a little funny so I have been steering clear until I can get it to our computer dude.

I made the cutest little banner for the babies room last night and we got some more things hung on the walls. Again, I will post pictures of this but not today. Here is what the banner looks like except it's green and blue (to match the room).



And then Ryan hung these cards up last night and they look so good!!! We put them in white frames that we got from ikea awhile back. They are going above the bookshelf that Ryan is going to make the baby :)

It's special to me that Ryan made our first bookshelf and now is making the babies. Being married to a handy man definitely has its perks!

We have a doctor's appointment today and of course I'm so excited! Hope you all have a blessed and happy Thursday.



No comments:

Post a Comment