Monday, August 8, 2011

Dreaming

I can't stop dreaming of cooler weather, rain, and a certain little baby that is growing inside me. All of this equals FALL!! I can't wait. It is my favorite season.

This pregnancy has been so easy but lately it's hard to keep my mind on tract and focused. I find myself getting irritable and anxious for this little one to arrive. I have to remind myself i have SIX weeks left (give or take of course). So it's in my prayers to stay focused and healthy up until this baby wants to make it's debut.

I've been dreaming of buying some non maternity clothes. So, I did it. I just made a few purchases from the Gap online Sale section. 3 out of the 4 purchased are NOT maternity!!! Some of you may think I'm crazy and that I should wait until this baby comes to see if I'm going to loose the weight but, let me tell you something... I WILL and I am so excited!!!

So when this little package gets delivered, I am going to hang up these dear clothes and smile.

I have my 33 week picture taken but not uploaded..it should be coming in the next day or so and probably with my 34 week picture since that is now where I am.

Hope all of you are having a lovely Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment