Thursday, August 25, 2011

Check

So I've been slacking on the weekly photos. Sorry. Pretty much my belly is getting big. It's tight. It moves. It rumbles. It aches. It's veiny. And this mommy really wishes what's inside of it would makes its debut. I am 3 weeks and 4 days to due date.

And here is our check list we are working on:

Baby's room finished- check
Stroller and car seat- out of box but not installed. semi-check
Get daiper bag- check
Pack diaper bag- uncheck
Pack mommy and daddy's bag- uncheck
Write thank you cards. semi-check (work in progress)

I guess those are the main things. The house stays, for the most part, picked up and cleaned. We (I won't take full credit, Ryan has been doing really good about cleaning)try to keep it that way because you never know when this baby could come, right?

Tonight, I plan to work on more thank you cards and get the baby's bag packed and start ours. I am very aware that it could be 1 week, 2 weeks, or 4 weeks until this baby comes but I can only be prepared :)

No comments:

Post a Comment