Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Couple of things..

The carpet people are at our house installing carpet AS WE SPEAK!!!!

We are moving the first load of stuff (I have more stuff than I thought) today after I get off work! I am feeling very blessed because the weather has changed so much in the last day. I thought I would be moving in 106 degree weather but instead it's going to be in the 70's!! Yeah!!

I will be posting some sneak peek pictures soon. It will probably be awhile before I can give you the full house tour so..sneak peeks will have to suit you for now.

Now, the thing I have to be thinking about next...my mail box and house #'s! After many calls, I have finally figured out what our physical address is...who knew it could be so complicated!

oh! what do you think? Do you think Ryan will go for it?

HAH! Of Course I'm just kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment