Thursday, August 5, 2010

Oh my!!

For about a thousand different reasons my heart is thumping like crazy and I feel like an energizer bunny on crack!

  1. I just ordered carpet and I've never done that before..very exciting feeling
  2. Ryan tells me over the phone that they are kickin' some A$$ today..also exciting considering I'm not going to have time to go look at the house this evening.
  3. Anxious for tomorrow..because I get to see the house AND it's FRIDAY!!
  4. I have gone two or so weeks without a T-Shirt order and since Monday I have been contacted by 7 different people and have 4 orders lined up and ready to go!
  5. Which means, at some point, I have to clean screens and get them ready to be used in the t-shirt making process...
  6. All while trying to stay focused on packing, cleaning, etc. for our expected move in date of Aug 15th-17th.

And I think that's it for now..sorry I had to spill all of this out for you to read but, I think I feel better. Thank you for listening :) Pictures of kitchen coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. If I had been at work I would have been your sounding board. I can picture you now doing your happy dance. :) Good times. You know you're more than welcome to call me anytime. I may not be able to answer but you never know until you call. :)

    I'm so excited for you and Ryan. I know this house is going to look awesome!

    ReplyDelete