Wednesday, September 1, 2010

phewww

Hello my fellow people!! I have been one very busy lady! The weekend consisted of babysitting the twins and Audrey for 13 hours on Saturday and then moving all day Sunday! Worked on shirts ALL Monday and Tuesday and FINISHED! Now my focus is back on the house! Yippeee!!! Ryan has been working so hard trying to get the bathroom finished and all those other little things that have to be looked over before we move in....which guess what?

WE ARE STAYING AT OUR HOUSE TONIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this day goes by as fast as the last two have. I'm getting off at five, going to Byers to load up our bathroom and closet and then off to Charlie!!

Pictures coming soon :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! So excited for you guys! I can't wait to see your home.

    ReplyDelete