Monday, April 26, 2010

Weekend fun :)

We had a busy weekend that consisted of working on the house, Germanfest, and working on the house and yard some more.

Saturday Ryan took down all the ceiling fans and took out the sink and bathtub. I spent most of the day tearing out trim and carpet tacking..not sure if that is the technical term but all I know is that it sucked..too many nails! I will say this, I am getting pretty good with a crowbar and a hammer :)

Sunday we were a little pooped from all the polka dancing we did so it was hard to get motivated. I mowed the yard because it was about knee high and Ryan started to tear the floor out of the first bedroom. I just wish I could snap my fingers and the floor could be level. But since I know that's not going to happen we have to do this to the both bedrooms and the bathroom.



The site of this scares me! But then I walk out the front door and see this beautiful rose bush and think about how wonderful it's going to be once we get moved in! I love the country and how peaceful it is.

I always wanted a rose bush! Thank goodness this one is really old and already there!

No comments:

Post a Comment