Monday, April 5, 2010

Clair

Happy Birthday to my oldest sister Clair. Clair is the wife of Russell and the mother of two amazing little boys.



Caleb (6 months) & Austin ( 2 1/2 yrs)

Clair is the nicest and sweetest person I know. She never loses her composure, she is always thinking of others, she's smart, talented and I love her very much.





Clair, me, and Jessica (my little sister) at my bridal shower.

Among her many talents is sewing. This is the quilt she made Ryan and I for our wedding present.



It's gorgeous! If only you could see it in person. I can't wait to put it to some good use in our new house!

Happy Birthday again Clair! I love you and I'll be seeing you in a few days :)

The Simmons Family


Austin, Clair, and Caleb



Austin and Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment