Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekend 4.

We are moving right along. Ryan has been putting most of his focus on the kitchen in finishing up the electrical and getting the counter tops out. I don't have a picture but Sunday he started putting the sheet rock back up on the ceiling!

This is a BEFORE and CURRENT. You can see that we took two walls down that were separating the kitchen from the living room.

The CURRENT state of the counter tops. Ryan ordered and is going to make our counter tops out of black walnut. I AM SO EXCITED!

And just another shot of the kitchen. Ceiling coming soon..

3 comments:

  1. I am super excited to see what you guys do with the kitchen...I bet the countertops turn out gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be white and grey cabinets and hopefully the hardwoods under the flooring is good. If not...I don't know! Thanks, making this house our own is fun! But a lot of work as you know!! Your dad came out and took a peek. I told him he should stay and help...it didn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the best time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy.

    I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!

    Also visit my homepage: google themes

    ReplyDelete