Thursday, February 7, 2013

Weekend 1.

I took more photos with the camera but these are from my phone. Last weekend and this week have been spent tearing out the old. We tore out the ceiling in the kitchen and front bedroom because the were in bad shape and also walls between the kitchen and living room. We now have an open concept living/kitchen room! The house has two bathrooms and one is in the process of completely being torn out and brought back to bare bones and the other just needs the tiles popped of the wall and a little paint. More photos to come soon.

Messy business!

Small bathroom. I did this all by myself :) Heater also had to go. Needless to say they look cool but not up to code!
Another thing I'm not sure I've mentioned, amongst the many things I love about this house the natural lighting is probably my favorite! We have so many windows!!

No comments:

Post a Comment