Sunday, July 8, 2012

summer time.

Most of my memories of my childhood are of summer. and most of them involve the heat and farm work. I resented every moment of it then but can't find the words to express how thankful I am for it now.

I always wonder what Annie is going to remember or when she is going to start having events in her life that she will remember. Every single thing we do in life matters. Childhood to parenting and raising children is the most beautiful cycle God created. There is no check list to go off of that says if you do all these things your child is going to be perfect. I'm kind of glad there isn't because what I think is perfect is completely different than what someone else might think is perfect.

I know that Ryan and I try to make Annie smile as often as we can and to encourage her to learn new things every day. There are many other things we do and I hope all are going to leave a positive lasting impact on her.

For now, we are trying to embrace and enjoy this summer heat. Below is 4th of July fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment