Friday, April 27, 2012

random..

This is just a random post about a few of my favorite things as of late.

This lip stick. Seriously it feels great on your lips, is bright, and in my case, let's me wear less makeup. I have in Lollipop and Tutti frutti.

Essie no chip polish. This stuff works.

Shea Moisture coconut hair spray...LOVE. It makes my hair shine and not frizzy without a greasy feel. Added bonus: IT SMELLS AMAZING!!

And here are some things I've had my eye on that I want:

A pair of fake reading glasses. Is that weird? I believe in the power of an accessory. So I may be getting these :)

I've been on the look out for a good maxi dress. I don't want one that will cling..because let's face it, when it gets hot no one wants a cotton dress sticking to the bum..not attractive. So I like this one but still on the look out.

So that's it for now. Thought I'd share. Happy Friday to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment