Sunday, September 4, 2011

Is fall around the corner?

Wichita Falls has been a HOT place to be this summer and I am so happy the forecast for the next week is in the 80's. I can't believe I just said or typed that. A large majority of the summer has been in the 110+'s. Wichita Falls hit recorded highs and set new records on continuous days over 100, it will be in the record books for sure. We even made the Today show!

So it's 77 outside right now and the high is 85 and looks of fall. My body feels this change. Hold your horses...I said BODY not BABY. I'm still prego and showing no signs of going into labor but I hummed while I made my breakfast and I haven't stopped smiling since I woke up. I am ready for Fall. It's my favorite season of the year!



I hope you all have a lovely day. I am off to get ready for church, got to our last class in Norman, OK, and then a birthday party for my wonderful Nana. She turned 70 last Saturday. I love her.





No comments:

Post a Comment