Monday, September 12, 2011

39 weeks

Well today I am 39 weeks. At first I wasn't sure if I'd make it this far but as you can see I am still with child. I walked twice yesterday for a total of 4 miles and I plan on walking at least 2 tonight. The new plan is to walk this baby out :) I kid. Although I may not feel like walking and I may be in a bit of discomfort when done, I know it is supposed to help tremendously during and after labor.

I am not scared to go through the act of having a child but anxious. Ryan and I have had a long time to think about, practice, and learn about what my body is going to go through. I pray every day for a healthy happy baby. As bad as I want this little to come RIGHT NOW, I know he/she will come when he/she is ready. (crossing my fingers I don't have to be induced...will worry about that when time comes)

Here I am at 38 weeks and 6 days.

2 comments:

  1. Aw - you look so great! I meant to say hello when I saw you at mass a few weeks ago but didn't catch you on the way out. Hope you have an easy delivery and a happy & healthy baby here shortly - not too much longer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel huge!! I know, I think I had to dart to the restroom. The baby is sitting so low that I have to pee every time I stand up. So I'm about to burst by the end of mass.

    I just read your post! I love coffee!! I bet ya'll had so much fun in Costa Rica. We want to go at some point so we'll have to get in touch when I some day plan that trip!

    ReplyDelete