Thursday, July 14, 2011

Feeling Blessed.

I am so thankful for all that God had blessed me with. I couldn't begin to list them all but here are two:

1. I am thankful this man was put into my life. He is always there for me and I couldn't ask for anything more.



2. I am thankful for being blessed with a little baby that we only get to feel and not see.



Dear baby H,

We can only dream about how much our life is going to change once you are here. We talk about you constantly. We are curious if you are a boy or girl? If you will have curly hair (like momma) or straight hair (like dad)? Hazel eyes or brown eyes? Pasty white skin like your mom and a nice oval skin like your dad? Red hair or dark brown hair? The list goes on and on and non of it matters we love you so much. We are so excited to meet you! We have about 9 weeks and 3 days. You are growing more and more everyday. You should be gaining about a 1/2 pound per week. We love you hunnie!

Love,

Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment