Thursday, December 2, 2010

December

It's December!! Wow! This year has flown by. I am so excited, happy, and giddy for the Holidays this year! I had my tree up and house decorated before December even got here! Ryan and I are so cozy in our house. The tree fits perfect and looks great! (Charlee, Sydney, and Audrey did the decorating) While we were decorating Ryan played his guitar and we sang Christmas Carols. I'm on a mission to find a book with notes and lyrics so he can play and we can all sing on Christmas Eve down at my parents...If anyone has seen something of the sort please let me know!

I can't remember the last time I was this excited for Christmas! I think being married, having a wonderful husband, and the perfect house has made this year absolutely amazing! I am so thankful for our family and friends!!

Don't you love how bright the decor is in these rooms!




Pictures via Escapade

No comments:

Post a Comment