Monday, May 10, 2010

successful weekend

Although the floors are not completely leveled, we did make headway! The back bedroom is leveled!!! Ryan's friend and co-worker, Michael, came over Saturday and between the two of them they came up with a "plan". Plans are good because that means you are going somewhere. Not that we didn't have a plan before..but, things were still...unclear. Now, however, the boys know what they have to do to get the job done. It's going to take a few trips to the house to get this leveling job done but, I am ok with that. For now :)


While the boys did their thing, I pushed mowed the entire yard. Great workout! Geeeeez ...the first hour I was really wondering what the heck I was thinking. I then trimmed my shrubs and did other various acts of yard work. Thank you Tonya for your help and guidance :)

I am now off to bed. It's been a long and successful Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment