Friday, September 20, 2013

birthday party.

Annie is turning two this week and we had her birthday party this past Friday and it was so much fun! Donuts, kids, family, friends, and a tuff piñata! I decided this party was going to be just family and very few of our friends. With such a large family we end up having a lot of kids and it works out great- this was a "small" party. I didn't want anything too overwhelming. I think everyone had fun! Enjoy the load of pictures I just dropped on ya.













The girl loves shoes. She jumped at the chance to wear Audrey's when she found them stranded and off feet.

















Oh Sam wanted to be on the run! One, walking and on the go!












Good times indeed!

2 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. remove object


    ReplyDelete
  2. المشروع هو توصيل المياه من البحيرة الى المدينة. انقر هنا رابط موقع rshfh والرجاء اختيار المنتج والنقر فوق زر "إضافة إلى عربة التسوق" لطلب المنتج التهنئة. https://www.rshfh.com/

    ReplyDelete