Wednesday, September 19, 2012

baby girl is one.

How did we get here. I still remember the moment at 3:30 a.m. September 18, 2011 that I went into labor. I can recall every moment of the labor and the second she was born. The labor was long but I cherish it with all my heart! When I saw Annie's little face after 28 hours in labor at 7:46 a.m. I couldn't control mine. I cried. I smiled. I laughed. I was so full of joy and happiness that no words could do it justice. Babies are true miracles from God and I am so thankful He gave us Annie.

 
A year ago + a few hours.
 
And now...walking.
 

 
I'm sad ... I guess there aren't too many  more milestones I'll have to cover. At 11 months I was saying that she just needed to start walking...and now she's walking. Besides getting some teeth in my baby is almost a toddler. Her clothes are not in the baby baby section anymore. They can now be found with the 2T and up sizes..I'm not sure how this happened. The days go by too fast and I'm learning to soak up each day and each moment we have. We love you Annie!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment