Wednesday, August 1, 2012

10 months.

I'm about a week late on this post but I dedicated all my posts last week to NFP Awareness week!

So here goes..this last month (from 9 to 10) went by way to fast. I can't believe Annie is in the double digits of months and less than two months from turning 1...SAY WHAT!!! I am about to be a Momma of a one year old?!

So, I'm shocked but embracing every moment. I love this kid. I have loved every stage and every month thus far. I can only imagine that is going to continue to get better and better. We know the toddler grumpy/tantrum phase is coming and so be it. Every child has them and I'm actually excited! Bring it on!

As of late, squirt (aka Annie) has been standing A LOT! She has been doing this for awhile now but hasn't gotten the courage to take any steps. A few times, while playing she has let go and stood by herself but I can count those instances on one hand. Everyone says she'll be walking in no time...we shall see.

Milestones:
  • Officially off the bottle.
  • No baby food
  • feeds herself - Loves almost everything thus far- peas, green beans, quesadillas, pasta, squash, fruit, yogurt, cheerios
  • makes lots of funny faces
  • has started to get into stuff- very curious
  • searches for tiny things to put in her mouth
  • speedy crawler
  • and enjoys being read to- :) Her favorite books right now are Water Water Everywhere and Oh, The Places You'll Go by Dr. Seuss
Loves her walker- cruises around and gets upset if she is stopped!

"Mom, I love this toy!"


Reading with Daddy

Reading- She gets very interested in turning the pages. So sweet to watch her learn new things.

1 comment:

  1. Top Media, also known as Korean topmedialive IPTV Creative Content Factory, is a South Korean organization, run by Shinhwa, Park, managing the management of many artists. They are known by many popular musicians and media artists that have become their clients. This is a topmedialive IPTV subsidiary of the YG Entertainment. In this article, we will be discussing more about the business and management of this company.

    ReplyDelete