So here goes..this last month (from 9 to 10) went by way to fast. I can't believe Annie is in the double digits of months and less than two months from turning 1...SAY WHAT!!! I am about to be a Momma of a one year old?!
So, I'm shocked but embracing every moment. I love this kid. I have loved every stage and every month thus far. I can only imagine that is going to continue to get better and better. We know the toddler grumpy/tantrum phase is coming and so be it. Every child has them and I'm actually excited! Bring it on!
As of late, squirt (aka Annie) has been standing A LOT! She has been doing this for awhile now but hasn't gotten the courage to take any steps. A few times, while playing she has let go and stood by herself but I can count those instances on one hand. Everyone says she'll be walking in no time...we shall see.
- Officially off the bottle.
- No baby food
- feeds herself - Loves almost everything thus far- peas, green beans, quesadillas, pasta, squash, fruit, yogurt, cheerios
- makes lots of funny faces
- has started to get into stuff- very curious
- searches for tiny things to put in her mouth
- speedy crawler
- and enjoys being read to- :) Her favorite books right now are Water Water Everywhere and Oh, The Places You'll Go by Dr. Seuss
|Loves her walker- cruises around and gets upset if she is stopped!|
|"Mom, I love this toy!"|
|Reading with Daddy|
|Reading- She gets very interested in turning the pages. So sweet to watch her learn new things.|