Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's December!

I am so pumped for this Christmas season :) I've been listening to Holiday Traditions on XM Radio for over a week now and I'm loving it!

Our Christmas tree is up and now I am on the look out for a tree skirt and Annie a stocking. I'm undecided if I am going to make it or buy it. I also want to make some garland to go up around the house but not sure what kind I want. Any ideas?





I'll be looking and will post some pictures of the casa! I love our tree :) And I love my family :)

Happy December to all!!

I'm also gearing up for our Christmas pictures to go in our Christmas cards! I've got some ideas just not sure they are going to pan out. Let's just say I got Annie's and my outfit at the Ally Cat (vintage/antique store).

No comments:

Post a Comment