Friday, July 16, 2010

And the biscuits have been baked

Oh! We did it! The Reggie Deluxe has been reenacted!!!


Jessica made some awesome homemade biscuits and I fried chicken for the first time...Not near as hard as I thought it was going to be but definitely waaaay more messy than I intended!

To ensure that we are not copying Pine State we have decided to call this dish the "Anthony Deluxe". (Anthony in is Ryan's first name.) So yes, we are naming the biscuit after him. Needless to say, he feels honored.


Can't you tell?

And I would like to present to you the...

"Anthony Deluxe"


It was great! Everyone of us licked our plates clean! Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. dude, that looks SOOOOOOO good! I'm hungry! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It seriously was amazing! I'll have to do again but I've to wait awhile..I think I gained 5 Ib's last night!!!!

    ReplyDelete